We are looking for a skilled Application Consultat who will be responsible for the requirement handling, design, configuration and testing of the Extenda Retail product. As an Application Consultant, you will work in customer projects with a close cooperation with the customer.
You should create an understanding of the customers business processes and requirements
as well as assist the customer in defining processes and system requirements.
Major parts of the assignment also includes planning, requirement handling, configuring, testing, training and implementation of our solution.
Your role is wide and varied and you are expected to learn and gain deep knowledge of Extenda Retail products. You will also contribute to increased sales and improvement in the department’s internal processes and procedures.
Key areas of responsibility:
• Responsible primarily for successful implementation of Extenda Retail, providing functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction on Extenda products to clients
• Requirement handling, design, configuration and testing of the retail application
• Analyse and clarify requirements during the prestudy phase in a project
• The Consultant facilitates the implementation and support of Extenda Retail to enhance the clients’ business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction
• Provide detailed knowledge of retail industry best practices
• Assure the delivered Solution meets the quality expectations
• Participate in enhancements requests or projects as required.
• Document all aspects of the system (e.g. Process Design, User Requirements Specifications, Functional Specificatins and Solution specificatinos,Test scripts)
• Provide Production Support (trouble shoot user issues, provide solutions). Train Super Users on application functionality. Assist members in the team in learning about process and configuration of the Extenda Retail Solution
For this position we are looking for candidates with:
• Experience from working as a professional application consultant or in similar job areas
• Preferable experience from retail industry
• Bachelor Degree in I.T, Computer science, Engineering or equivalent education
• Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations
• Strong organizational skills
• Able to collaborate with clients, and have a strong desire to excel.
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal in both Swedish and English
• Good interpersonal skills
• Must be able to work independently as well as a team player and can manage own workload
• Able to Multi-task and work under tight deadlines
• Must be an effective problem solver
• Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
• Outgoing, personable, responsible, self motivated, and confident
• Have the ability to travel 20-40% of the time.