Do you want to join Extenda on the mission to Simplify Shopping, being part of a world-class team and deliver incredible products and services to support our clients to take lead in the global retail revolution where technology is the key for success?
Extenda is looking for a Software Development Project manager to join the Professional Services organization. As Software Development Project Manager at Extenda you are accountable for driving and delivering our most complex and challenging cross-team client projects from inception to delivery. The role will require working cross-functionally and collaboratively with multiple engineering teams and coordinate software system deliveries with high quality and at incredible speed.
You have a strong engineering, product centric and agile background. You can take a holistic view of the product delivery but also deep dive into technical details and quickly establish credibility with clients, stakeholders and our most technical teams.
You have clear and compelling communication skills with the ability to tune your message with clients, execs, stakeholders or engineers.
You have strong evidence of leadership and delivery across multiple engineering teams using Agile practices at scale.
The role is based at the Extenda office in Gothenburg, reporting to the Head of Project Management at Extenda Professional Services.
• Responsible for the overall delivery from inception to delivery to the clients.
• Responsible for managing client expectations and relationship.
• Responsible for the project budget and profit/loss.
• Responsible for the overall planning and delivery of our largest and most complex cross-team client projects.
• Coordinate deliveries across multiple engineering teams.
• Continuously focus on improving ways of working. Inspect and adapt.
• Facilitate a collaborative, open and transparent environment.
• Manage progress, risks and issues with teams, clients and stakeholders.
• Proactively communicate with clients and stakeholders.
Skills And Experience
• Experiences of managing and delivering complex software and challenging cross-team product solutions from inception to delivery to client.
• A passion and track record in delivering outstanding project results in fast-paced and international environments.
• 5 years of experience as hands-on technical leader with deep knowledge in Software Engineering, Agile techniques and delivery practices.
• Practical and pragmatic experience of applying a variety of Agile techniques in different environments, and at scale.
• Demonstrate a variety of leadership; technical and commercial.
• Clear and compelling communication skills.
• Highly analytical and data driven.
• Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
Sounds interesting? Do you have what it takes? Be sure to apply as soon as possible.